NOTICE OF YOUR FINANCIAL PRIVACY RIGHTS
"We," "our," and "us" mean Center National Bank. This is our privacy notice for our customers. When we use the words "you" and "your" we mean the following types of customers:
All of our consumer customers who have a continuing relationship with us, such as:
- Deposit account
- Loan account
- Safe deposit box
- Retail installment contract we hold and service
- Self-directed Individual Retirement Account where we act as custodian or trustee
- Financial, investment, or economic advisory services (for a fee)
- Home mortgage brokerage
We will tell you the sources for nonpublic personal information we collect on our customers. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
We first define some terms.
- Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records.
- An affiliate is a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
- A nonaffiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates
- Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
THE CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND AFFILIATES
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you. Here are the kinds of nonpublic personal information we may disclose to our affiliates:
Transaction and experience information from our account records:
Information about your transactions and experience with us, such as:
- Account balances
- Types of accounts
- Parties to the transaction
Federal law allows us to disclose the information listed above with our affiliates. You do not have a right to opt out of the disclosure of this information.
Types of Affiliates
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of affiliates:
- Financial service providers, such as
- Insurance agents
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND FORMER CUSTOMERS
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about former customers, except as permitted by law.