Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
The U.S. Small Business Administration has developed loan programs designed to help community establishments compete. Qualifying businesses enjoy low rates and exclusive terms for working capital, commercial real estate, and other business expenses. While the SBA guarantees funds in whole or in part, Center National Bank originates and services the loans.
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- SBA 7(a) and 504 loan programs available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Local decision-making and processing
- Personalized service that aligns our offerings with your needs
The SBA has certain guidelines regarding businesses that may qualify for an SBA guaranteed loan. An eligible business must be independently owned and operated for profit in the United States, and must meet certain revenue guidelines established by SBA. You must also demonstrate good character, adequate collateral, managerial expertise and commitment, and the ability to repay the loan from business earnings.
*Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.