Domestic Travel

If you're traveling outside the 5-state area (Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Wisconsin, Iowa), a travel notice needs to be put your on your card for security reasons. When traveling outside the 5-state area, if your card is swiped, you will have to use your PIN. If there is no PIN pad option, you will need another form of payment (cash or credit card).

If you lose your debit card, please call the bank immediately at (320) 693-3255 during banking hours. After banking hours, please call (800) 264-5578.

International Travel

International travel MUST have a travel notice. There are also fees charged for every transaction made outside the U.S.

International travelers call 1-412-552-2698 to report a lost or stolen card.

Submit Your Travel Notice

Please call the bank or fill out the following form to let us know:

  • Your name
  • Last six digits of your card(s) number
  • Cell phone number
  • Destination
  • Dates of travel
  • Whether you will be flying, driving, etc.